- Working with a local partner GMOA provides an English Medium education for children from the poorest families, living in surrounding rural villages.
- The sponsorship of a village child provides the necessary school and transport fees, uniforms, books, and a nutritious mid-day meal.
- It also provides a Christian education, offering a pathway for future job opportunities, which poor villagers could never afford.
- Apart from child sponsorship, GMOA offers the opportunity to sponsor teachers at Bethel Matriculation School.
- These teachers are experienced and committed Christians, showing compassion and care to all students. They help improve the quality of education.
- Annual home visits are carried out by the teachers to build up a rapport between the school and families and provide counselling where needed.